聽前提示
一、一段對話為四句,將分成兩句為一小節。
二、每小節兩遍英文,最后一遍英文一邊中文。
三、根據中英文意思,聽不懂的可以多聽幾遍。
原文
Conversation 26
A:Are you tired of driving?
你開車累了嗎?
B:Almost I'm getting tired.
有些累了。
A:Why don't we take a break?
要不我們休息一下?
B:Thanks. Maybe a little later.
謝謝。也許再過一會兒。
Conversation 27
A:Would you give me a hand?
你能幫我一下嗎?
B: Of course. What can I help you?
當然可以。需要我做什么呢?
A:Please take the bags from my right hand so I can get my keys.
請幫我提一下右手的包包,這樣我好拿鑰匙。
B:Let me carry all the bags so you can open your door easily.
我來提所有的包包吧,這樣你開門就方便了。
Conversation 28
A:Excuse me, sir. Do you have a minute?
對不起,先生。能打擾您幾分鐘嗎?
B:I'm a little busy right now.
我現在有點忙。
A:Okay should I come back in 5 to 10 minutes?
好吧,我5到10分鐘后再過來可以嗎?
B:Yes, that will be fine thank you for understanding.
好的,謝謝您的理解。
Conversation 29
A:What does your brother do?
你哥哥是做什么的?
B: He is a dentist.
他是一名牙醫。
A:That must be very helpful when you have a tooth problem!
那你牙齒有問題的時候,肯定會很有幫助!
B:Absolutely! It's great to have a dentist in the family.
那當然!家里有牙醫真是太好了。
Conversation 30
A:How do you like it here so far?
到目前為止,你感覺怎么樣?
B:It's exciting, but I'm a little nervous.
很興奮,但我還是有點緊張。
A:Don't worry. You'll get used to it.
別擔心。以后會習慣的。
B:That makes me feel better. Thank you.
這讓我感覺好多了。謝謝你!
用戶評論