聽前提示
一、一段對話為四句,將分成兩句為一小節。
二、每小節兩遍英文,最后一遍英文一邊中文。
三、根據中英文意思,聽不懂的可以多聽幾遍。
原文
Conversation 36
A:May I speak to John?
我可以和約翰說話嗎?
B:Sorry, he is out now.
不好意思,他出去了。
A: Do you know when he'll be back?
你知道他什么時候回來嗎?
B:He'll be back in about 20 minutes.
他大約20分鐘后回來。
Conversation 37
A:How hot this room is!
這個房間好熱!
B:It's not really that hot for me.
對我來說沒那么熱。
A: Do you mind if I open the window?
你介意我打開窗戶嗎?
B:Sure. Make yourself comfortable.
沒關系。請隨意。
Conversation 38
A: Do you mind waiting for 30 minutes?
您可以稍等30分鐘嗎?
B:Okay, no problem. I will be back.
好的,沒問題。我稍候回來。
A:Thank you for your patience.
感謝您的耐心等候。
B: No problem. I'll see you in 30 minutes.
不客氣。30分鐘后見。
Conversation 39
A:Hi! What's new?
嗨!最近有什么新消息嗎?
B:Nothing special. What about you?
沒什么特別的。你呢?
A: I have had quite an exciting time, I bought a new car.
我最近過得還不錯,買了一輛新車。
B:That is wonderful, I hope you have many miles of happy driving in it.
那太好了,我希望你開得開心。
Conversation 40
A:Where are you going?
你去哪兒?
B: To the dentist.
去看牙醫。
A:Oh, really? Do you have cavities?
噢,真的嗎?你有蛀牙嗎?
B:Probably. I've had a toothache since last night.
可能吧。從昨晚開始牙一直痛。
用戶評論