下載每日英語聽力APP,解鎖雙語字幕及更多學習功能!
中英文稿
Wait! Do I look at the camera or I look at you?
稍等,我該看攝影機還是看你?
Bonjour, this is Yifei and I'm here in Paris.
你們好,我是劉亦菲,這里是巴黎。
I'm going to attend the 2023 Louis Vuitton Fall-Winter show.
我現在要去參加路易威登2023秋冬女裝秀。
I wanted to stand out, but also bring out the natural side.
我希望是驚艷,但也清新自然。
Keep it simple, but classy.
簡約而時尚。
I'm ready to change.
我準備出場了。
I think it's important to be super comfortable about what you wear.
我認為時裝的舒適度是很重要的。
It definitely can give you an uplifted feeling.
整套時裝給人一種上揚的感覺。
You can see my boots here.
你看我穿的靴子。
They are really one of my favorites.
我特別喜歡。
They're really comfy to walk in.
走路非常舒服。
They match with anything.
也很百搭。
I love it.
我愛這雙靴子。
This leather dress, you can see cool design here and details.
還有這條皮裙,這里你可以看到新潮設計和細節。
I feel powerful yet comfortable.
我感覺很有氣場,也很舒適。
My jewelry is simple and like the gold with the diamond and little earring here, it's like a spark to light up the outfit.
我的首飾非常簡約,像這個鑲鉆金手鐲和小巧耳環,像煙火一樣點亮了整套造型。
What Louis Vuitton means to me, this is a huge question.
路易威登對我來說意味著什么?這個問題太寬泛了。
It's edgy, cool, feminine, classy yet modern.
路易威登很前衛、很酷、很溫婉、很有品味,當然也很摩登。
Look, my name.
看看,這里有我的名字。
Before I go to the show, I take a shower,
我在參加時裝秀之前,會先洗個澡,
I have a mask.
敷個面膜。
Sometimes a glass of champagne will be good.
有時候,還會喝上一杯香檳。
Wow! For me?
哇!這是給我的嗎?
That's super cool.
簡直太棒了。
One bite.
嘗一口。
Paris definitely has that vibe.
巴黎給人這樣一種感覺。
Romantic, arty, movie-like at every corner.
浪漫、藝術感、電影感遍布每個角落。
I love Paris.
我愛巴黎。
La vie en rose.
玫瑰人生。
When I think about Nicolas Ghesquière, we first met in L.A.
說說尼古拉·蓋斯奇埃爾,我們第一次見面在洛杉磯。
He was also the cameraman, oh, how do you say, the photographer for the Capucines commercial.
他還是一名攝像師,等等,你們一般怎么說的?攝影師!負責卡普其恩手袋的廣告。
He's really super talented.
他非常有才華。
I'm a huge fan of Nicolas.
我很崇拜他。
Sometimes I feel like watching his show is like watching a movie.
有時候,我覺得看他的時裝秀就像在看電影。
I think he's definitely a step ahead, bold.
我認為他非常大膽。
Classy yet modern.
很有品味、很時尚。
He's super amazing.
他太了不起了。
I'm really looking forward to seeing him and see his newest collection.
我真的很期待和他見面,欣賞他的最新系列作品。
Can't wait.
都有點迫不及待了。
I just saw Nicolas.
我剛才見到尼古拉。
I really like the sound effect and the stage.
我非常喜歡秀場音效和舞臺設計。
It's a bit like the Phantom of the Opera kind of feeling.
有點像《歌劇魅影》的感覺。
You see the little dress that opens up from the waist?
你看這條連衣裙從腰部開始散開。
Pretty feminine and cute.
非常柔美可愛。
If I have one word, I will say power.
如果用一個詞來形容,我大概會說“力量”。
Thank you for spending the day with me.
謝謝你陪了我一天。
See you soon!
一會兒見。
用戶評論