下載每日英語聽力APP,解鎖雙語字幕及更多學習功能!
中英文稿
There he is milk chocolate, the son of dark chocolate 70% cacao and 100% super pure cow milk.
他是牛奶巧克力,是由 70% 可可和 100% 超純牛奶制成的黑巧克力的兒子。
His father would like him to become a healthy chocolate.
他的父親希望他成為一塊健康的巧克力。
Just like himself.
就像他自己一樣。
My boy, you gotta fill up yourself with antioxidants like your dad.
孩子,你必須像你爸爸一樣補充抗氧化劑。
I am bursting with flavanols.
我正在釋放黃烷醇。
I have more than the super fruits.
我有的可那些超級水果還多。
Did you hear that blueberry little loser?
你知道我的手下敗將藍莓嗎?
Ah, dammit, what an asshole.
啊,該死,真是個混蛋。
Be friends with the heart and protect him.
與心臟做朋友,好好保護他。
Don't worry, baby, that risk for heart disease, I'm gonna take it down 57% for you.
別擔心,寶貝,我會幫你把心臟病的風險降低57%。
Learn how to regulate cholesterol.
了解如何調節膽固醇。
Up with the good one, down with the bad one, just like I do all the time.
好的讓他走上面,壞的往下走,就像我一直做的那樣。
I know how to kill that stress hormone, cortisol.
我知道如何殺死壓力荷爾蒙——皮質醇。
Then put you in a good mood, and even make your brain work better when you're old and grey.
讓你心情變好,甚至在你年老花白時讓你的大腦更好地工作。
SUCK IT DEMENTIA!
滾蛋吧,癡呆癥!
His mom, Cow Milk, is also an overachiever.
他的媽媽純牛奶也是一個成績優異的人。
I have an official title.
我有一個正式的頭銜。
I am the best drink for mammals by mammals.
我是哺乳動物給哺乳動物提供的最好的飲料。
I make your baby STRONG!
我讓你的寶寶堅強!
My high quality protein has the 9 essential amino acids for your beautiful body.
我的優質蛋白質含有 9 種必需氨基酸,適合你美麗的身體。
And your bones, I give them POWER!
還有你的骨頭,我給他們力量!
Calcium!
鈣!
Phosphorus!
磷!
Potassium!
鉀!
Osteoporosis doesn't even know!
沒有骨質疏松癥!
But little milk chocolate has other plans.
但小牛奶巧克力卻另有打算。
Dad, mom, I want to tell you something.
爸爸,媽媽,我想告訴你們一件事。
I know what I want to do when I grow up.
我知道長大后我想做什么。
Healthy?
健康?
Nutritious?
有營養嗎?
Nope.
不是。
I would like to...
我想...
Make people fat?
讓人發胖嗎?
What?
什么?
Make people fat?
讓人發胖?
Are you out of your mind?
你是不是瘋了?
Are you crazy?
你瘋了?
I knew that friendship with sugar was not good for him.
我知道和糖做朋友對他沒有好處。
What have we done wrong?
我們做錯了什么?
What have we done wrong?
我們做錯了什么?
Look what you're doing to your mother.
看看你對你媽媽做了什么。
Oh my god, this is gonna kill your grandma cow.
天哪,這會殺了你的奶牛奶奶。
Come on, milk please.
得了吧,牛奶。
Haven't you seen your own label?
你沒看到你自己的配料表嗎?
12 Grams of sugar per cup.
每杯 12 克糖。
A product!
就是個產品!
Where do you think all that goes?
你覺得這些都去哪里了?
And you stop acting like you're pure cacao!
別表現得你像個純可可!
Dad!
爸爸!
Grandpa Cacao?
可可爺爺?
Without some sugar, people don't even like you!
沒有糖,人們根本不喜歡你!
Don't be such a hypocrite and let the boy do his thing!
別這么虛偽,讓這孩子做他的事吧!
Thank you, Grandpa!
謝謝您,爺爺!
Ah, don't you worry about it!
你不用擔心!
Now go, son, and make the world fat and happy!
放手去做吧,孩子,讓世界變得肥胖和幸福!
I'm off!
我走了!
When I become fat in someone's belly, I'll send you a postcard.
當我在別人肚子里變胖的時候,我會給你寄一張明信片。
Goodbye, I love you!
再見,我愛你!
Oh, how sweet!
噢,多么甜蜜??!
Don't be friend, just adding sugar!
別做朋友,加點糖就行了!
And be kind to the liver!
還有善待肝臟!
用戶評論