Leave nothing for tomorrow which can be done today.
今天可以完成的事情,就不要拖到明天。
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.
幾乎所有人都可以承受逆境,但如果你想測試一個人的品性,給他權力試試。
Give me six hours to chop down a tree, and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.
如果給我6小時來砍樹,我會用前4小時磨斧子。
The best way to predict your future is to create it.
預測未來的最好方式,是創造未來。
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
如果被當成是傻子,最好保持沉默,不要開口證明自己是傻子。
That some achieve great success is proof to all that others can achieve it as well.
有人能取得巨大成功,證明了其他人也可以做到。
I would rather be a little nobody than to be an evil somebody.
我寧愿做一個不知名的小角色,也不要做一個邪惡的大家伙。
Those who look for the bad in people will surely find it.
經常在別人身上挑毛病,那么你一定會找到毛病。
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to success is more important than any other thing.
永遠要記住,你對成功的決心,比其他任何東西都重要。
In the end it is not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years.
生命的長度不是最重要的,而是生命的質量。
I don't like that man, I must get to know him better.
我不喜歡那個人,所以我要更加深入地了解他。
Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
等待的人或許可以獲得一些果實,但都是那些拼搏者剩下的。
You can fool some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time.
你可以一直欺騙一部分人,也可以短暫欺騙所有人,但是你不可能一直欺騙所有人。
We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.
我們可以因為玫瑰叢中有刺而抱怨,也可以因為荊棘叢中有玫瑰而高興。
Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?
當化敵為友時,我不就消滅了敵人嗎?
I am a slow walker, but I never walk back.
我走得很慢,但我從不后退。
When you feel discouraged, seek healing in the labor.
當你感到氣餒時,在勞動中尋求治愈。
聲音簡介
用戶評論
表情0/300
音頻列表
- 2024-02
- 2023-03
- 2022-08
- 2022-05
- 2022-05
- 2022-04
- 2022-03
- 2022-03
- 2022-03
- 2022-03
查看更多
英文原版讀物
節目簡介區有完整的中英雙語文稿(不是自動生成的那個),大家可以邊聽邊學習哈。